The world’s only RFID fuzzing tool.
- Securely disable RFID badges.
- Test and harden RFID hardware
- Audit access control failure modes
- Test and reduce the attack surface for pen-test customers
- Single Discharge Mode
- Continuous Discharge Mode
While the RFIDFUZ is tuned to the most common RFID frequencies, it is effective against all RFID technologies. Likewise, it is able to inductively couple with most devices that contain an form of coil.
- High Frequency (13.56MHz)
- Tags: All known tags (MIFARE Family, HID iCLASS, Calypso, Contactless Payment, etc)
- Hardware: Most reader and writer hardware, NFC-equipped phones, Contactless Payment Terminals, etc
- Effective Range: 0 – 6cm
- Throughput: 50 cards per cycle (max 6000 per minute)
- Low Frequency (125 – 134KHz)
- Tags: All known tags (HID, Indala, etc)
- Hardware: Most reader and writer hardware
- Effective Range: 0 – 5cm
- Throughput: 1 card per cycle (max 120 per minute)
- Ultra High Frequency (850 – 930 MHz)
- Tags: Most known tags (EPC Classes 1 – 4, Security Tags, etc)
- Hardware: Some reader and writer hardware
- Effective Range: 0 – 3cm
- Secure Card Destruction Throughput: 1 card per cycle (max 120 per minute)
- Wireless charging (chargers and devices)
- POS systems
- Induction-Loop equipped systems
- Systems with coils that can have current induced
The RFIDFUZ has the following technical specifications:
- Tuned Frequencies: 125KHz – 13.56MHz
- Effective Frequencies: 125KHz – 950MHz
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion, 3.3V
- Input Frequency: 3.3V
- Output Voltage: ~1600V
- Single Pulse
- Continuous (2 Hz / 0.5s)
- Battery Life: ~10,000 discharge cycles
- Charge Interface: Micro-USB
- Case: ABS
- LEDs: 4x Battery Level indication, 1x Power, 1x Operation Indication
The RFIDFUZ is a high-voltage device, containing several shock-hazards. It must be kept and operated in a controlled environment, by a trained and responsible technician. Unintentional damage may occur to due irresponsible operator error.
ackerworx.uk declines any responsibility from the use of the device.